Drug and alcohol Policy
EICPL is committed to provide, reasonably practicable safe and healthy working environment.
All employees, regardless of status, are expected to adhere to, and comply with legal requirements and policies and rules regarding the consumption of alcohol and/or drugs whilst on duty, or reporting for, duty or whilst on company or client premises.
No drug and alcohol shall be consumed by EICPL personnel while on duty. Those persons reporting for duty and believed to be under the influence of drug and/or alcohol shall be liable for immediate dismissal from services.
EICPL discourages all employees from smoking, use of tobacco and communicates on ill effects of smoking.
EICPL performance is based on effective communication within the organization between functions and person to person. External communication with accreditation bodies, certification advisory committee members, clients and other interested parties are done without any delay.
EICPL communication policy encourages openness, transparency and sharing of knowledge within functions to enhance effective implementation of management system process requirements.
Acquire and share knowledge with a purpose to enhance value of services to interested parties and maintain competence of EICPL members through
- Encourage innovation
- Learn lessons from completed projects and Customers
Protect employees, customers and interested parties from:
- Loss of data
- Misuse of data
- Unintentional disclosure of data
- Unavailability of data
- Revealing customer’s information obtained during certification process.
- All communications, both verbal and written, shall be done in English. However; training may be planned in a language which is understood by majority of employees.
- Policy, Objectives and Work instructions may be exhibited in a language other than English considering the requirements to improve understanding among employees and implementation.
Firearms, weapons or other devices, whether loaded or unloaded, are prohibited while on company business. Personnel shall not carry, transport or display firearm, weapon or other illegal and prohibited devices.
- Always follow local regulations for road safety
- Not using hand held mobile phone while driving
- Not driving under the influence of alcohol
- Not smoking while driving
- Respect other road users